Gum disease is a very serious condition and if left untreated, may become irreversible or lead to more detrimental health concerns. If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with an advanced stage of this disease, being proactive about treatment is imperative to successful restoration of the mouth and gum line. At Michael Neeley, DDS, we offer the latest technologies to treat this condition, including the advanced LANAP® protocol, a highly respected and proven method of treatment. In honor of National Dental Hygiene Awareness Month, we want to create awareness and educate our patients on the benefits of this innovative procedure.
What Does the LANAP® Procedure entail?
What exactly is the LANAP®? In a synopsis, the procedure entails the following:
· Removal of bacteria and diseased tissue via the PerioLase® MVp-7™ technique
· A selective laser technology that precisely targets infected tissue, leaving healthy tissue unharmed
· Minimally invasive surgery, without the necessity of sutures or incisions
Additional highlights of the procedure include the following:
· Expedited recovery due to the minimally invasive nature of the procedure
· Most patients are back at work the next day, resuming normal activities
Call Today To Be Underway
Achieving a healthier mouth and gums is just a phone call away. Call (214) 306-9033 for an initial consultation with Dr. Neeley or simply fill out our online form and one of our friendly staff members will contact you as soon as possible. If you are seeking laser dentistry in Dallas, TX, we are an exceptional choice. No matter what your needs may require, we offer comprehensive and caring services for your entire family during National Dental Hygiene Awareness Month, as well as the rest of the year.
Currently rated by 0 people