When it comes to getting invisible braces in Dallas, TX, it helps if you know what your options are. Dr. Michael Neeley encourages patients who want to straighten teeth to continue reading to learn more about ClearCorrect®.
Many people tend to put off getting braces because they do not want to be seen wearing them. They may also be concerned about other issues that can affect their ability to eat and talk normally. While these are valid concerns if traditional braces are being placed, they no longer apply to clear braces. Conventional braces use metal brackets, wires and elastic. Clear braces are made of special plastic. Because of the difference in their materials and construction, ClearCorrect® offers patients the following advantages over traditional braces.
· There is less irritation to the soft tissues in the mouth. The softness, smoothness and flexibility of the braces prevent scratching, poking and pain.
· They can be used to correct crooked, misaligned, crowded and turned teeth and overbites and spacing issues.
· They are practically invisible. They are clear to better match the color of teeth.
· ClearCorrect® braces can be removed at any time by the patient. This makes eating and maintaining good oral hygiene much easier and enjoyable.
· They are an affordable alternative to cosmetic dentistry.
· Even patients with ridges, implants and other dental work can wear them.
With ClearCorrect® braces, you are not stuck wearing them 24 hours a day. You only need to wear them anywhere from 20 to 22 hours a day.
It is important for you to be aware that ClearCorrect® may not be ideal for everyone. That is why a consultation is required to determine if you qualify. Contact the Neeley Dental Group to make an appointment to see Dr. Neeley so you can find out if ClearCorrect® braces are in your future.
Currently rated by 0 people