Dental Implants – Dallas, TX
Superior Tooth Replacement Solutions
The American Dental Association estimates that more than five million dental implants are placed each year in the United States. The prevalence of these permanent prosthetics increased by more than 6% between 2019-2020, and nearly 13% of all dentistry patients with dental implants are between the ages of 65 and 74. Because of the increase in popularity and superior benefits these artificial teeth offer, Dr. J and our dental team are pleased to offer this tooth replacement solution to our dentistry patients. If you think you might be interested in dental implants from our Dallas, TX dentist, call our dental office for a scheduled consultation.
Why Choose HJ Dental for Dental Implants?
- CT Cone Beam Scanner Used for Accurate Treatment Planning
- In-House Dental Implant Surgery & Restoration
- iTero Digital Impression System
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants consist of titanium, screw-like posts, metal abutments, and a customized restoration. Versatile in their ability to replace one, multiple, or an entire arch of teeth, they mimic the tooth’s root, offering continuous stimulation to the jawbone. Because the post is hidden beneath the gumline, it blends in, allowing patients to maintain a natural look and feel when talking, eating, and smiling. Also, because of the titanium material used to create the implant, it is biocompatible, making it a healthier solution that integrates well with the bone tissues.
The 4-Step Dental Implant Process
- Initial Dental Implant Consultation – We will meet with you to discuss your candidacy for treatment and whether you will require preliminary treatments before dental implant surgery.
- Dental Implant Surgery – Requiring no referrals, the dental implant procedure is performed in-house. You’ll receive local anesthesia before each implant is placed within the jawbone.
- Dental Implant Osseointegration/Abutment – You will need to recover for 3-6 months at home, allowing the implant to fuse with the bone in a process known as osseointegration. You’ll then return to have your metal abutment(s) put into place.
- Delivery of Dental Implant Restoration(s) – Whether it is a crown, bridge, or denture, a customized restoration will be created and secured to the top(s) of your dental implant(s).
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Continuous jawbone stimulation that occurs while biting and chewing.
- Improved oral health because teeth are easy to clean and maintain.
- Prosthetics that will last 30 years or more as long as you commit to proper maintenance.
- The entire procedure is performed in-house, helping you avoid referrals to outside specialists.
- High-quality materials are used to create implant posts and restorations.
- The only tooth replacement solution to restore the root-to-crown structure.
- Improved, younger-looking appearance.
Who Dental Implants Can Help
Dental implants are known for their ability to help most people suffering from tooth loss. Because a majority of adults are capable of receiving these prosthetic teeth, the only potential caveat is whether a person requires preliminary treatment(s) or not. This may include bone grafting, periodontal therapy, or even tooth extraction, but our team will ensure that appropriate treatments are completed before moving forward with dental implant oral surgery.
Missing Single Tooth
When missing one tooth, a single titanium post, metal abutment, and a custom dental crown is brought together to fill in the vacated socket. This allows for improved functionality day to day.
Missing Multiple Teeth
Multiple missing teeth along an arch can be problematic, which is why we can use two dental implant posts to support a customized implant bridge. Instead of using healthy abutment teeth as anchors, we’ll insert the implants into the two outer spaces before securing the bridge on top.
Missing All of Your Teeth
A traditional denture is not the only solution for an entire mouth of missing teeth. An implant denture can be used instead. Placing between six and eight dental implants, we can have a customized denture created and secured to the tops of the implants. This produces a complete smile that works just like normal teeth and looks completely natural.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Implants
The cost of dental implants will vary from person to person. The reason is that there are many factors our team must consider before detailing a complete estimate for the price. From the type of restoration you will need as well as the number of dental implants required, we must thoroughly examine your smile before a decision is made. We’ll also discuss available payment and financing options if you are interested.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I Want to Enhance My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am In Pain & Need Help I Need My Wisdom Teeth Removed I Have Pain in My Jaw View Our Services