Emergency Dentist – Dallas, TX
Immediate Dental Care When You Need It
Because of the unpredictability that comes with dental emergencies, it’s essential that dentistry patients have access to immediate, high-quality emergency dental services. At HJ Dental, Dr. J and our dental team understand the panic that can ensue as the result of a knocked-out or chipped tooth, which is why we are pleased to offer same-day and weekend dental emergency appointments. If you are concerned about a nagging toothache or would like to learn about the type of care you will receive, call our trusted emergency dentist in Dallas, TX today to schedule a visit to our dental office.
Why Choose HJ Dental for Emergency Dentistry?
- Same-Day & Weekend Emergency Appointments Available
- Sedation Dentistry to Ensure Greater Comfort
- Comprehensive Dental Care Under One Roof
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
- Schedule an Appointment – You’ll first need to call our dental office to schedule an emergency dental appointment. We’ll do our best to see you the same day based on the severity of your problem.
- Thorough Examination – When you arrive for your appointment, we will examine your smile using advanced dental technology. We’ll address any immediate issues of pain before developing a treatment plan.
- Review Findings – Based on the information collected during your examination, we will discuss available treatment options and determine how best to proceed.
- Improved Results – We’ll schedule an appointment for you to come in and undergo one or more restorative procedures. When addressing the issue, we will ensure your safety and comfort are at the forefront, and your results look better than ever.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
Dental emergencies come in all shapes and sizes, so if you’re unsure how to handle the smallest issue or one that is intense and complex, we would like to offer guidance on what you can do while at home. Below are just a few of the most common dental injuries. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
The cost of emergency dentistry is dependent on various factors determined by Dr. J and our team at HJ Dental. Although a knocked-out tooth may require the same types of treatments, each patient may need a different restoration, causing the price to vary. During your initial visit, we will craft a customized plan that includes a cost estimate. Our team will then go over the price and discuss ways to help you save using your PPO insurance, financing, or in-house membership plan.
Keys to Preventing Dental Emergencies
Attempting to avoid dental emergencies is not always possible, but there are a few things you can do to minimize your risk, such as:
- Brushing and flossing regularly to avoid cavity formations and gum disease
- Rinsing with an ADA-approved mouthwash
- Eating healthy foods and minimizing the consumption of sugars and starches
- Wearing a mouthguard to protect teeth from injury while playing sports or sleeping (bruxism)
- Keeping six-month dental checkups and cleanings
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I Want to Enhance My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I Need My Wisdom Teeth Removed I Have Pain in My Jaw View Our Services