Invisalign Clear Aligners – Dallas, TX
Clear Aligner Technology For Straighter Teeth
Crooked teeth or those plagued by gaps or misalignment will often require necessary orthodontic treatment to avoid more severe and potentially harmful problems. Fortunately, traditional metal braces are not the only orthodontic solution available these days. Instead, dental patients can opt for Invisalign clear aligners from our Dallas, TX cosmetic dentist to straighten unhealthy smiles. Dr. J and our dental team of experts will examine your smile before recommending you for Invisalign. Call us today to learn more about these clear aligners.
Why Choose HJ Dental for Invisalign Clear Aligners?
- Customized Clear Aligners
- Compassionate and Caring Dental Team
- iTero Digital Impression System for Accurate Results
Invisalign® Clear Braces
Invisalign is a brand of clear aligners that are designed to straighten teeth in less time than traditional braces. Known for their subtlety and flexibility, they are a great option for busy professionals as well as those who prefer to keep their orthodontic treatment hidden. Equipped with a series of aligners, patients are required to wear them 20-22 hours a day for 1-2 weeks at a time. Throughout treatment, teeth will gently shift because of the continuous pressure until results are achieved.
Understanding the Cost of Invisalign
You will naturally want to know how much Invisalign costs before you begin the treatment. The exact answer is going to be different for every patient because there are a few different factors that need to be taken into account. Our team can put together an estimate for you during your initial consultation. During this visit, they will also go over your payment options so that you can straighten your teeth without breaking the bank.
Factors That Affect the Cost of Invisalign
Below are some of the most important factors that determine how much you’ll pay for Invisalign:
- The Number of Aligners Needed: Some forms of dental misalignment are more severe than others. The more complex your case is, the more aligners you’ll need to pay for.
- Whether Both Arches are Being Straightened: In some cases, you might only need to wear Invisalign on your upper or lower arch. Naturally, straightening just one arch costs less than straightening both.
- Your Compliance with the Treatment: If you don’t wear your aligners as directed every day, it can end up extending the treatment, which adds to the overall cost. Also, if you lose an aligner entirely, you might need to pay for a replacement (unless it was almost time for you to switch to a new aligner anyway).
- Additional Accessories: Some patients are given elastics and other accessories for their Invisalign treatment. Such accessories come with their own price tag.
Invisalign vs. Smile Direct Club™: Which Costs More?
Smile Direct Club™ is a do-it-yourself clear aligner treatment that has a lower cost than Invisalign. However, a lower cost may not be worth some of the drawbacks of the DIY approach. The aligners used are typically made out of a cheaper plastic that can break more easily, and there are many accounts of them being ineffective. By comparison, Invisalign is made out of higher-quality material and is known to produce reliable results.
Does Dental Insurance Cover Invisalign?
Most insurance companies do include orthodontic coverage, and more often than not that includes Invisalign (although it depends on what policy you have). This can help you save quite a bit of money on your treatment, and you’ll have our team on hand to make sure you’re able to maximize your benefits. Remember that even if your insurance won’t pay for Invisalign, you could still use an FSA or HSA to help cover the treatment.
Options for Making Invisalign Affordable
Even without insurance, you have the option of signing up for our in-house membership plan. In exchange for a one-time annual fee, you can enjoy a 20% discount on a wide variety of treatments. Furthermore, our dental office works with CareCredit and Sunbit Financing so that our patients can take advantage of their no-to-low interest plans. You can simply pay in smaller monthly installments that are easier on your budget instead of paying the entire cost of care all at once.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I Want to Enhance My Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am In Pain & Need Help I Need My Wisdom Teeth Removed I Have Pain in My Jaw View Our Services