Veneers – Dallas, TX
Creating the Dazzling Smile You Deserve
Contrary to what many believe, most people aren’t born with perfect pearly whites. More importantly, teeth can typically begin to wear down after years of chewing, eating, talking, and using them regularly. That said, having dental flaws can often make it difficult to not be self-conscious about your smile. If you’re interested in repairing or correcting any imperfections in your teeth , our team at HJ Dental can enhance them with veneers in Dallas. If you wish to learn more about this popular cosmetic procedure, read along or give our office a call today and schedule your initial consultation!
Why Choose HJ Dental for Veneers?
- Lifelike, Durable & Long-Lasting Dental Porcelain
- Offers Alternative Financing Options
- Professional, Dedicated & Caring Dental Staff
What Are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are the ideal solution for those who want to completely redesign their smile appearance. These wafer-thin and durable porcelain shells are specifically designed to fit over the front of any affected teeth you wish to alter or improve, whether it’s the shape, size, color, or all three! Even if you have one or multiple imperfections, veneers can provide the most comprehensive makeover for your smile. They’re typically used to address the following dental flaws:
- Stubborn stains or discoloration
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Teeth that are naturally misshapen, small, or stubby
- Gaps between the teeth
- Teeth that are slightly crooked or misaligned
The Process of Getting Veneers
First, you’ll undergo an initial consultation with your cosmetic dentist in Dallas. After assessing your dental situation and determining that veneers are an ideal option for you, they’ll walk you through a detailed treatment plan. Once you’re on the same page, they’ll begin by removing a small amount of your enamel to make room for your porcelain shells. This way your veneers will fit seamlessly with the rest of your natural smile. We’ll then take impressions, send them to a dental lab for fabrication, and bond temporary ones on your exposed teeth.
Your final veneers will take approximately two weeks to complete. In the meantime, your provisional set will serve as a “trial run” for you to see how your permanent ones will look and function. After they’re finished, you’ll come back into our office to have your temporary ones removed and replaced with your final veneers. We’ll verify that they’re properly bonded and that your bite is comfortable. Once we’ve confirmed that you’re satisfied with your results, you’ll be sent on your way to show off and enjoy your newly enhanced smile!
The Benefits of Veneers
Veneers offer one of the most comprehensive solutions for upgrading your pearly whites. Here are several advantages you can expect to enjoy from this treatment:
- Durable and natural-looking results
- Relatively quick and streamlined procedure
- Requires minimal maintenance to preserve
- Can potentially address enamel erosion (in some cases)
- Can last as long as 15 years or more with proper care
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
Upon researching the cost of veneers in Dallas, you’ll quickly learn that pinpointing a price without a consultation is nearly impossible. That’s because veneers are 100% tailored to each patient’s smile goals. For example, while one patient might need a small chip fixed, another might want a complete smile makeover. That’s why the best course of action is to schedule a consultation with one of our talented dentists. In the meantime, you can learn more important cost-related information right here!
Cost VS Cosmetic Dentistry: What's Right For Me?
Thanks to advancements in dentistry and technology, there are a multitude of smile-enhancing solutions available. Here are a few of the most sought-after ones and what to keep in mind when comparing them to veneers:
- Braces – Traditional and clear braces are incredibly effective at correcting spaced out, crowded, and otherwise misaligned teeth. The only “downside” when it comes to the cost is that the color and shape of your teeth will remain unchanged. So, if you’re unhappy with your smile because of stubborn stains or noticeable chips, then you’ll need to factor in the cost of additional treatments.
- Teeth Whitening – Professional teeth whitening treatments are safe, quick, and able to make your teeth eight shades whiter in a single visit. Once again, the other aspects of your smile, like the shape and position of your teeth, will remain untouched. Plus, the results typically only last for several months at a time, so you need to account for the price of touch-ups.
- Direct Bonding – Sometimes referred to as cosmetic bonding, direct bonding does have the ability to improve the size, shape, and shade of your teeth. However, they don’t last anywhere near as long as veneers, so it’s important to consider the overall cost, not just the initial cost.
- Veneers – Due to the versatility and longevity of veneers, they may be the best choice for the smiles and wallets of patients in Dallas!
How to Make Veneers Affordable
While your dental benefits may not cover your veneers, it’s important to remember that dental insurance isn’t the only financial solution available. Our team is proud to also offer:
- An In-House Membership Plan – In addition to complimentary preventive care, the one-time annual fee gives you access to 10% off cosmetic dental services too!
- Flexible Financing – CareCredit and Sunbit Financing are two third-party financiers that can help you space out your payments instead of paying for the entire thing in one lump sum.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I Want to Enhance My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am In Pain & Need Help I Need My Wisdom Teeth Removed I Have Pain in My Jaw View Our Services